Last Updated: November 14, 2020
Thank you for using FallGiftShop!
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), please also review Section titled Additional Notice To Residents Of The European Economic Area (EEA) below which contains important additional information.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to FallGiftShop.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to FallGiftShop, accessible from https://fallgiftshop.com.
- Service refers to the usual course of FallGiftShop’s business, such as in connection with our recruitment, events, sales and/or marketing activities (collectively, the “Services”).
- Country refers to: Georgia, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Device refers to user’s computer, mobile, e-reader, tablet or other device used to access the FallGiftShop website and our Services (collectively, the “Devices”).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
a. Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
b. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
c. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
d. Marketing, Consents and Permissions
Via our newsletter, we inform you about our company, our services, and workshops. If you want to receive the newsletter, we require you to provide a valid e-mail address as well as information allowing us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address, or that its holder agrees to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. This data is only used to send the newsletters and will not be passed on to third parties. Upon subscription to the newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of the subscription. This only serves as proof in case a third party abuses an e-mail address and subscribes to the newsletter without the knowledge of the entitled party. You have the right to withdraw, amend or change your consent for data storage and storage of the e-mail address as well as its use for sending the newsletter at any time. You may do this via a link at the end of each individual newsletter itself or by contacting us, using the contact details provided below.
e. Server Log Files
When you visit this website, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be attributed to any person in particular. This data includes, for instance, the browser type and version, the operating system used, the referrer URL (previously visited website), the IP address of the requesting computer, the access date and time of the server request, and the file request of the client (file name and URL). This data is only collected for the purpose of statistical analysis. The better we understand your wishes, the faster you can find the desired information on our webpages. The collected data is not passed on to third parties, neither for commercial nor non-commercial purposes.
f. Integration of Social Network Plug-ins
On Fallgiftshop.com social network plug-ins may be integrated on individual pages (e.g., Like button, Share button). Social networks include Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. When accessing a page on Fallgiftshop.com containing such a plug-in, your browser establishes a connection to this social network. The content of the plug-in (the button) is then provided by the servers of this social network. In principle, these servers can thus track your visit to this page (in some cases including by means of cookies created during your visits to this social network).
If you click on the plug-in and are simultaneously logged in to the social network, data might be sent to this social network by your browser, and the social network may associate it with your user account. To find out what data is sent in the process and how the social network handles it, please refer to the privacy notices of the respective social network. These will also offer information regarding different settings for protecting your privacy. If you are not logged in, you are usually given an opportunity to log in or register and create a user account.
If you wish to prevent your social network from collecting data about you, you can log out before and delete any cookies of this provider. If you do not have an account with a social network, no data is transmitted.
g. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
h. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are called “cookies” – text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the U.S. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to and abbreviated on a Google server in the USA. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not associated with any other data held by Google. You can prevent cookie storage by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that, in that case, you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent. Additionally, you can also prevent Google from collecting the data created by the cookie and related to your use of the
website (including your IP address) as well as from processing this data by downloading and INSTALLING the browser plug-in available.
You can find more information about this HERE or on this PAGE (general information about Google Analytics and privacy). Please note that, on this website, Google Analytics was extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to anonymize IP addresses, with the last octet being deleted.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Why We Need Your Information
On fallgiftshop.com, personal data is collected in order to perform various transactions such as:
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- Product or service orders, activations, and registrations: we need your information to fulfill our obligations under purchase agreements or service orders. Personal and financial information is essential to manage ongoing subscriptions and payments.
- Creation of profiles and verification of users: we need your information to ensure you are the person creating a profile.
- Requests for information: we need your information to ensure you are the person requesting information from us.
- Marketing or support subscriptions: by understanding customers’ interests and preferences we can provide our valued customers with targeted communications (direct mail) and concessions and other additional benefits. Personal and financial information is essential to manage ongoing subscriptions and payments.
- Participation in contests or surveys: we need your information to contact you if you win a prize or if we need to follow up on a survey.
- Human resources, payroll and finance: To comply with employment legislation and ensure that all staff working within the organization are qualified, competent, vetted and receive ongoing training.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES
- Targeted Advertising: We and our third party partners and vendors may use Tracking Technologies, such as cookies, pixels, and web beacons and collect and store information about you when you use or interact with our Services, marketing communications, advertising content and/or third party websites, in order to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. These third parties automatically receive your IP address or mobile device identifier when you access the Services or third party websites. They may also use Tracking Technologies to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to personalize the advertising content, and to serve you advertisements that are relevant to your regional location. We may also use information collected using third party cookies and beacons on the Services and in our emails to deliver advertising about our Services when you visit third party websites. To find out more about our use of Tracking Technologies as well as how to manage your preferences please see Sections titled “Tracking Technologies and Cookies” (above) and “More About Tracking Technologies” (below).
- Analytics and Ad Serving: Google, Chartbeat, Polar, PostUp, LiveIntent, Parse.ly, Outbrain, Quantcast, and Lytics are some of the companies that we use to serve advertising and perform analytics on some of the Services. When you access the Services, our third-party vendors, including Google, use third-party cookies (such as the Google DoubleClick cookie) to serve you ads based on your previous visit to our website and other websites. To learn more about your choices and in particular Google’s currently available opt-outs for the Web, please see Section titled “Your Choices/How to Opt Out” in below.
- Cross Device Tracking: We (and our third party service providers) also use Tracking Technologies that recognize and collect usage information and information about the devices you use to connect with our Services and third party websites. When these tools are enabled, the data that we and our third-party service providers collect about these devices is used to enable delivery of product recommendations, advertising, or other promotional materials across your devices that are more relevant information to you, or to measure the effectiveness of our Services and advertising. They automatically receive your IP address or mobile device identifier when you connect to the Services or third party websites. This data may be combined with the same information from another browser or device if you use multiple browsers or devices. You may opt-out of this type of tracking/information collection by clicking here. This opt-out applies to the specific device/browser combination on which you are browsing, so you will need to opt-out on each device and browser separately. Please note opting out of targeted advertising does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive untargeted generic ads.
YOUR CHOICES/HOW TO OPT OUT
- Opt-out Links: Any recipient of email notices may opt out of receiving them at any time. To opt out of receiving emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions located near the bottom of each service update, newsletter, or promotional email, or email your request to email@example.com.
- Email Newsletters: You can view, change, or update any or all of your email newsletter subscriptions by going through the email preferences link in the footer of the email newsletter or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Emails: You can view, change, or update any or all of your email newsletter subscriptions by going through the email preferences link in the footer of the email newsletter or contacting us at email@example.com.
- Surveys Sent by Email: You may elect not to receive surveys conducted by FallGiftShop that are sent by email by using the opt-out link contained in such emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal Addresses: FallGiftShop collects postal mailing address information from you so that FallGiftShop may fulfill the subscriptions and orders you submit and to inform you of FallGiftShop programs, products, and services in which you may be interested. If you want to opt out of receiving marketing communications via postal mail from FallGiftShop in the future, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications by postal mail, we may continue to send you transactional communications about your subscription or orders by postal mail.
- Push Notifications: If you use a FallGiftShop mobile app, we may ask if you want to receive push notifications so that we can send you updates, communications, and other messages about the Services. To opt out of getting these push notifications or other messages, you must turn off the push notification function in your device settings.
- Sharing with Third Party Partners: FallGiftShop selectively makes its postal mailing address list and email list of customers available to third parties whose products or service offerings may be of interest to you. If you do not wish for FallGiftShop to provide either your postal mailing or email information (or both) to third parties for this purpose, please send us a notice using the contact details provided in Contact Us in Section 16 below California Residents please also see Section 8 below. You can also specify that you do not want your email information shared with third party marketing partners by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Party Event Sponsors: If you do not wish for FallGiftShop to share the information you supply when you register for an event (including any webinars and recognition dinners), such as your name, company name, postal address, or email address, with the event’s sponsors, please specify this in an email to email@example.com.
- Turning Off Tracking Technologies: You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a persistent or session cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off such cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. However, cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies and may not disable HTML5 storage. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, please click here. To learn more about HTML5 storage, see Section 17 below. It is important to remember that many of FallGiftShop services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, FallGiftShop needs first-party cookies to log you in to the Services that require registration. In that case, you may set your browser to block third-party cookies and allow FallGiftShop first-party cookies only.
- “Do Not Track” Signals: Some third party browsers provide “do not track” machine readable signals for websites which are automatically applied by default and therefore do not necessarily reflect our visitor’s choice as to whether they wish to receive advertisements tailored to their interests. As a result, at this time, FallGiftShop does not respond to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms. Visit http://www.networkadvertising.org or http://www.aboutads.info if you wish to learn more about your options to not accept tracking cookies for the purpose of receiving targeted interest-based advertisements. Please note that the-opt out is cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser on which the opt-out is applied.
- Network Advertising Initiative: Some of our advertising service providers may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. If you opt-out of receiving targeted ads in this manner, you will continue to receive advertising messages from us, but other members of the Network Advertising Initiative will not be able to target you based on your use of the Services and/or third party websites. If you would like more information about advertisers’ use of tracking technologies and about your option not to accept these cookies, click here. If you would like to learn more about how interest-based information is collected and to know your choices about not having your information used in this manner, click here.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
a. Business Transactions
b. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
c. Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 – A Notice to California Users
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of FallGiftShop disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Any California resident may choose to opt-out of the sharing of such personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by directing such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.
In addition, a California resident that has an established business relationship with FallGiftShop, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request to email@example.com. Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you are a California resident, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user).
GLOBAL CUSTOMERS — YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
The GDPR May 2018 provides individual rights to EU citizens which are listed below for your convenience. If you are an EU citizen:
- You have the right of rectification to amend or update your personal information and ensure we maintain accurate and up to date records and or data about you.
- You have the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. The broad principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing by FallGiftShop.
- You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your personal data. Processing of your personal information may be restricted in the event it is no longer essential to support the use of services provided to you and or not part of any contractual, legal or financial requirement to do so. FallGiftShop is permitted to store the personal data, but not further process it. FallGiftShop may retain just enough information about you to ensure that any restriction is respected in future.
- You have the right for data portability which allows individuals to obtain and or reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest or exercise of official authority including profiling activity, direct marketing including profiling activity; and processing for purposes of scientific and or historical research and statistics.
- You have right to be made aware of any automated decision-making, that made without any human involvement, and or profiling of your personal information by FallGiftShop.
ADDITIONAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Your Data Protection Rights
- You may request access to or ask us to correct, update, or delete your personal information. You can update account information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can view, change, or update your editorial newsletter preferences, email marketing preferences, and alert preferences contacting us at email@example.com. If you don’t have an account with us, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in Section titled “Contact Us.” We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in section titled “Contact Us” below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority (contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
- However, we will normally collect personal information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Typically, our legitimate interests include: improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products, content, and services; ensuring the security of the Services; and conducting marketing activities.
- If you have signed up for the Services on your own behalf, we may need your personal information to perform a contract with you. In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
- Where required by law, we will collect your personal information only where we have your consent to do so.
- If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the Section Titled “Contact Us” below.
International Data Transfers
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States (including in the EEA), please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to the laws of the United States.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
MORE ABOUT TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies: “Cookies” give users a special ID, which are small text files that are stored in the memory of a user’s computer, mobile, e-reader, tablet or other device used to access the FallGiftShop Applications (“Device”). FallGiftShop employs cookies to recognize you and your access privileges for certain locations on the Devices as well as to track site usage. Subscribers who do not accept cookies from the Devices cannot access many areas of the Devices. We use both “session ID cookies” and “persistent cookies.” Session ID cookies are used to store information while a user is logged into the Devices and expire when the user closes his/her browser. Persistent cookies are used to make tasks like logging into the Devices easier for returning users by remembering a user’s login information. Persistent cookies stay on a user’s hard drive from one session to the next. “Flash cookies,” known as local shared objects, are data files placed on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Device to personalize your visit. Our third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from standard browser cookies because of the amount of data, type of data, and how data is stored.
- Web Beacons: Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our web pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or email can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Devices, to monitor how users navigate the Devices, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Devices, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Devices, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- HTML5: We may use HTML5 in the Devices, including without limitation in FallGiftShop mobile websites and certain mobile applications for the iPhone or iPad (and any other Apple iOS device). HTML5 has browser web storage that does not rely on traditional browser cookies. Like Flash cookies, HTML5 storage doesn’t use the browser “cookies” file. The ability of a user to disable HTML5 storage while simultaneously leaving cookies enabled is browser dependent.
- E-tags/cache browsers/web logs: Like most standard website servers, we log IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) and Device identification in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the Devices. We may track your movement within the Devices, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. This information may include the browser you are using, the Internet address from which you linked to our Devices, the operating system of your computer, the unique IP address of the computer or Device identification from the Device that you used to access our Devices and usage and browsing habits. We use this information in the aggregate to gauge the effectiveness, usage, and popularity of our Devices, track information for statistical purposes, help diagnose and troubleshoot server malfunctions, analyze trends, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather information. We may also use individual information we collect through web logs to send you targeted offers and other communications.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION FOR UNITED STATES RESIDENTS/ARBITRATION/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org